Schedule an In-Home Evaluation
Take your next step toward safe, reliable care for your loved one.
Safe, reliable in-home care for adults.
If your parent, grandparent, or elderly friend or relative is in need of in-home care, we make it easy to get them the help they need. Simply fill out our referral form, and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a personal in-home evaluation.
Here's what you can expect when we connect about your loved one.
First, we'll ask you a few questions, such as:
- Could you please tell us about your loved one?
- What concerns do you have?
- Does your loved one know you're looking into additional care options? What does he or she think about it?
- Can he or she walk and get around without assistance?
- Can he or she use the restroom without help?
- Does your loved one still drive?
- Have you thought about what kind of assistance you're looking for?
Next, we'll set up a time to meet you and your loved one.
Shortly after our initial phone call, you can expect an email from us with more information, and we'll ask which day and time works for you and your relative to meet with us.
Then, we’ll come to your loved one’s home for a personal evaluation.
During your free consultation, we’ll review our services and answer any questions you may have. This is also an opportunity for us to meet your loved one, evaluate his or her needs, and make sure he or she is in a safe place for in-home care.
Finally, we’ll create a plan of care.
You'll sit down with our professionals and determine which services will best serve your loved one while allowing him or her to keep as much independence as possible.